Beware of Bill Knell he and his wife Catherine Knell

are victimizing people all over with their deceptive

lies on hundreds of websites. They ask you to send

cash western union, or money gram that goes straight into their bank account. And You Get Nothing in return.

Please just google Bill Knell Fraud , a List of complaints from all over will come up. ripoffreport.com complaints.com

They have relocated from Gilbert Arizona to Lebanon

Indiana and are now Victimizing people from that

state.

Bill Knell I want my money, You owe me 900.00 cash and I am not going to quit until you pay me.

Gail

Had an Experience with Bill Knell?

Comments

anonymous consumer

March 30, 2011

Father faces trial on 10 charges of child neglect

By Rod Rose

Assistant Managing Editor The Lebanon Reporter Wed Mar 30, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT

Boone County — William Knell, 55, whom police say has a history of leaving his children in “deplorable” conditions, is to be tried May 9 on 10 counts of child neglect.

Knell’s wife, Catherine Knell, 47, had also faced 10 child neglect charges, but accepted a plea agreement on Feb. 4. Mrs. Knell, who gave police a Brownsburg address, received 1-1/2-year suspended sentences for three of the counts, 1 1/2 years suspended on another count, and two years probation. She had spent 90 days in the Boone County Jail, where she was held on $10,000 bond, after her Oct. 14 arrest.

The charges cover periods beginning in May 2008 and ending on Sept. 1, 2010.

Testimony by Jenny Essex and Sarah Middendorf, both of the Indiana Department of Child Services, and Lebanon Police Dept. Det.-Capt. Maurice Hobson on Oct. 25 last year revealed the Knell home at 1610 Ashley Drive was layered in filth, overrun by cockroaches, with “rotting food” in the refrigerator, bathrooms and bedrooms, and toilets “filled with ***.”

“The chair that Mr. Knell had been sitting in appeared to be covered in urine and ***,” Essex said.

For more of the story, see Thusday’s Lebanon Reporter.

thanx i'll post this on both those sites

Curtass- You need to post your complaint on here under complaints, adding a comment does not make it to google I don't think, If you post it under complaints it goes onto google

to warn other innocent people,Go to all the complaints sights, www.complaints.com

www.ripoff.com , etc etc. It will then go to google.I have warned alot of people this way

altleast the ones who think to google the mans name or company before purchasing anything. Good Luck getting your dvd's , and Jamie is his daughter the *** bag has his family involved in all of his different scams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should also take note to the internet for all the crimes that Bill Knell has committed, from FRAUD , he actually got caught lieing about his Paranormal Bull , he was making it all up, these people are theives, they sell dvd 's and books that are all bull, FAKE , I am sure as I type the man is in JAIL where he belongs, He Has Ripped Off Millions of people across the world, So for you to say they are nice people is simply CRAZY. The Indiana police have their hands full when that criminal moved into there state. The man needs

to be Locked Up for LIFE and his Crooked Wife.

lemonkitti you where just lucky, just sheer luck, one lady did go to the house and pay them and they told her the puppy could not leave yet, and they avoided her and did not give her the puppy.So, you should just consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

Nobody on here is ***, Bill and Catherine are the *** ones.

I myself bought one already so why should I not trust them ?

I wanted one to keep her company, well that never happened.I have learned thou to not trust anyone at all under no circumstances at all.

lemonkitti

I have to say that I can truely believe that people in this world are naive enough to get ripped off.I, for one, am NOT one of them.

I would NEVER just send anyone money for a dog. That is very dumb. However, when I contaced these people at the end of January 2008 about a few pups I saw online at their website, they tried to get me to put a deposit on one. I said no, and all of you should have done the same.

Instead, I went to their house and saw the puppies myself. They had 2. One black and tan male and one red female. I bought the female.

I am sure that they were taking "deposits" on my baby at the time. It seems like it was right around the time that Yafalinda got "scammed" too. All I can say is that if you do proper research and use some common sense you will be fine.

I had a good experience with the Knell family and sure wish they would sell me another puppy.I love my little girl and she needs a sister.

My whole point is that in instances like these, you CAN NOT get scammed or ripped off if you don't let it happen.

Milton, Pennsylvania, United States #39305

A picture is worth a thousand words...

William Knell / Catherine Knell/ Www.dogsforfun.com

» Bill Knell Victimizing innocent people on the Internet, and his wife Catherine Knell !!

I am waiting to get my money refunded to me Bill Knell, I know you ignore my emails and phone calls, Does Not Matter You will not get away with it, I am very persistant, NOT To Mention, my Chihuahua is STILL waiting to have a Companion, I saved the money I gave to you ,for another Chihuahua puppy, I can not afford to come up with another 1,000.00, I want my money now. Catherine and Bill Knell are literally living off of innocent people and they need to be stoped by the LAW. I am enclosing a pic of the most Adorable Little puppy I named "Romeo" and paid $1400.00 for. and I Never Received My ...

12:26PM, Oct 3 Comments

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DAY! WAY TOO MANY VICTIMS! SICK AND DECEPTIVE, NOT ENOUGH BRAIN TO BE CONCERNED!

bill and kathy knell are the biggest liars and theives!!they will get was is coming to them, you reap what you sew and it has been a long time coming for them!

every time i read another victims story i kringe to think not only of the hundreds of families that have been scammed by them but of the miserable wait for them to finally be held accountable! Its close! so close! if any of the scammed people reading this has not seen the hilarious episode of cristinas court contact the show and request a copy...

its 30 minutes of hilarity that will at least make you feel a moment of whats to come.BELIEVE they are about to answer for their ***.

765-335-0157 Bill Knell